Saturday, February 19, 2011

Before I Self-Destruct

Well well. Haha!!! Funny how things can take a sharp turn and return to look at you in the face like they've been with you all that while. Isn't it crazy that a little girl somewhere in the world can put you on song and another close by pause you while you are about to hit the chorus?

Won't it be a ride upstream if you wanted to control all the elements that make up you, the elements that make up everyone? I compare it to overthrowing a king who has a whole garrison at his castle. A very true Uphill Task. But what is more upstream than finally deciding on what to do with the rest of your life? What could be more costly than making a wrong decision in this system we inhabit where there is nothing like GOING BACK (for whatever reasons).

If you do not know, now you know, the world already knows that ALMOST DOESN'T COUNT. Today I feel extremely different. Yesterday was better but today is the best. Tomorrow? I don't know which facet of the die will face up but I surely know it would be a superlative.

Guys tell me a whole lot of stuff, I hear plenty but listen to few. I may seem all you see walking about. I myself think so. But is that the real delivery of the power and "ego" encapsulated by my thin, dark skin? Obviously and absolutely no. I AM MORE.

How do I know? Did you ask that? No answer. How do you know you are a male if you are a male and how do you know you aint a female if you aint? If someone told you ... GOSH!# I am ordinary (yes I am of flesh and blood). My mom used to suppress my wish to reach the metaphysical world this way, "Anyone who is born of a woman impregnated by a man is a weak object whose failure comes in his attempt to attain the naturally impossible." She was right and wrong (Just to stop you from attacking my mom). Even with that needlessly heavy clause put on me I still manage to turn a perfect cartwheel just as she does even in her forties.

I go strong. I try harder. Do not judge me by the way you see me. I talk a lot but I'm very silent and my silence is deafening. If I keep you busy with my jokes, I stop your words the same way your girlfriend or wife's kiss would. I tame your mind and you never get to know the real me. Why would I do that? That's the natural antic I was born with so that I can keep my secrets. Why? Because a series of consistent questions forces me to vomit them out. I do and regret afterwards. So why not shut you up rather? Why not tame your wild thoughts to succumb to my tricks. Eh por que?

I'm not evil. I only want yall to know you have something to keep away from the rest. Unless you are caught, until holding it in a special place is as worthless as familiarizing the public with it, it's still worth your most brilliant effort to keep it very SAFE.

Again, if you didn't know now you know. Respect all and walk smartly. It's a massive tool for controlling people's minds. I love to control people's minds in the direction I want them. It's such an envious hobby. Let them think freely, but when it's about you, you gotta make them think THIS WAY.

I'm not changing any moment from now. Not today, not anytime. Because of that,

I remain,
Yaw elGran:)

No comments:

Post a Comment